Positive judgment in favor of the client –is a merit of competent lawyer. But any lawyer can win a case without qualitatively prepared evidence.
Litigation in the sphere of intellectual property is complex because of its inhomogeneity and significant differences in forming up judicial strategy. In order to form up a reliable evidence base highly specialized experts in the field of chemistry, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, etc. are needed. It is also very important to understand that in 95% of cases in the sphere of intellectual property judicial expertise is appointed, the results of which then form the basis of judgment. IPjurix company cooperates with highly specialized experts in various fields (current employees of research institute or top universities of Ukraine), which allows to find solutions on client`s issues of any complexity.
The presence of experienced legal experts in the field of intellectual property in our team, allows to collect irrefutable evidence and to defend the rights of our clients in court.
Offering the following services we confirm that we are open to cooperate with both clients and other lawyers and law firms, in order to help them to maintenance our clients’ interests in disputes on intellectual property at the highest level.
We provide the following services:
- search information on international patent databases that refutes the novelty of a patent;
- search information on specialized libraries that refutes the novelty of a patent;
- selection and analysis of necessary information to establish trademark invalid;
- analysis of Ukrainian and foreign judicial practice and prepare legal arguments in favor of the client;
- analysis of Ukrainian and foreign patent office’s decisions and prepare legal arguments in favor of the client;
- selection of practice of international organizations in the field of intellectual property WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization), OHIM (Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market), EPO (European Patent Organization) and others;
- preparation for examination by Ukrainian Patent Office;
- legally correct fixation of counterfeit copies of products distribution;
- legally correct fixation of web pages content on the Internet with detected violations and obtaining information about domain administrator or owner;
- reasonable calculation of damages from infringement of intellectual property rights;
- preparing specialists and legal experts conclusions to assist them in negotiations or in court.