If you are developer or owner of the new design solution that meets necessary requirements for registration and you would like to have a solid advantage on the market, you should protect invented solution.
Patent protection is done by the state registration of the industrial sample, which results obtaining of patent.
The presence of patent for industrial sample gives you the right to prohibit third parties to use your design, permit the usage through licensing agreements, as well as to transfer this right to others. Patent for industrial sample has a validity of 15 years.
The process of obtaining this protection document (patent) has a great importance is. However, as practice shows, the patent existence does not always give the full legal protection. Only qualitatively obtained protection will meet your expectations and provide a reliable foundation for your business.
Also, it should be remembered that industrial sample is a “showcase” of your product and it protects only product`s appearance. If you wish to receive legal protection of functioning of your product, you have to register the rights for utility model or invention.
We provide the following services in this area:
- a preliminary patent search to identify analogues of your product and test its novelty;
- preparation and submission of application for a patent for industrial model;
- full support of industrial model registration procedure;
- making edits in the application, if necessary;
- submission of applications for renewal/extension of validity of the patent;
- international procedure of industrial models registration (both the Hague procedure, and in other countries);
- drafting and analysis of license agreements;
- support in maintaining industrial model patent in force.